Terms and Conditions
1. Paul Quirk Photography vouchers and Paul Quirk Photography promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your Paul Quirk Photography appointment must be booked within 2 months of purchase or receipt of any voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take book a session or utilise a voucher for Paul Quirk Photography services. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend a photographic session with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12-month period.
5. Each Paul Quirk Photography session is subject to a booking deposit at the studio’s discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will be £20.00 per person/family group according to date and availability. This deposit will be refunded or deducted against the price of any items ordered provided the client has attended the photography session as booked and has attended the first viewing session as agreed after the photography session. This refund is subject to the additional conditions below.
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify Paul Quirk Photography within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your Paul Quirk Photography appointment, please contact Paul Quirk Photography to inform him. Failure to do so will void any Paul Quirk Photography voucher used and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their Paul Quirk Photography voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s clients must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise an additional rebooking fee of £20 will be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked cannot be cancelled and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of any Paul Quirk Photography voucher used.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, I cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment then Paul Quirk Photography will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL Paul Quirk Photography vouchers or sessions and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. Paul Quirk Photography clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid. (Viewing may sometimes be virtual via a Zoom session rather than in person._
13. Images are only available for purchase on the day. Please refer to your Paul Quirk Photography price list for products available to purchase. It is Paul Quirk Photography’s discretion whether images that are not purchased from are kept.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once access has been provided in the form of digital images purchased on digital media or made available via any other electronic means.
15. For copyright purposes, no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio. Use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with Paul Quirk Photography. All clients using the services of Paul Quirk Photography agree that any images taken by Paul Quirk therefore belong to Paul Quirk Photography and can be used for advertising/display purposes at Paul Quirk’s discretion. Images of children (i.e. anyone under the age of 18) will not be used without prior written agreement from a parent or guardian.
16. For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV may be used throughout some of Paul Quirk Photography’s premises. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offence on the premises of Paul Quirk Photography.
17. Paul Quirk Photography accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
18. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third-party company or companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated here.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) Paul Quirk Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
20. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
21. Please be aware that once you have placed an order for one or more products from Paul Quirk Photography, the order is final and may not be cancelled or refunded. This is because the products are each tailor made for you.
22. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances Paul Quirk Photography may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
23. Paul Quirk Photography will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It’s sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.